Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I want to create Pinterest Shop

urbanbuckofficial
Just visiting

I want to create Pinterest Shop for my Website but unfortunately, I can't create it, because my catalog is not approve even i did all change's according to Pinterest recommendations 

1 Kudo
6 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @urbanbuckofficial, welcome to the PBC! 

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations. 

Thanks.

1 Kudo
urbanbuckofficial
Just visiting

But I can't changes in catalog that feature has been locked i don't know why, I follow all Merchant guidelines 

1 Kudo
PinterestFernanda

@urbanbuckofficial Hi, you can go to Ads > Catalog > View Issues and check the rejected reasons. 
If you are using an integration such as WooCommerce or Shopify, bear in mind that these catalog changes has to be done directly with them. 

I hope you can solve it! Let us know if you need any help. 

1 Kudo
urbanbuckofficial
Just visiting

Thanks for the help, now my merchant account has been verified, now I can editable to create a new catalog or else, Can you please help how to create a shop on Pinterest for my website I already integrate Pinterest For Woo-commerce Plugin into my Pinterest account from my website. I want to create a shop like other brand like Zara, Shein, and more

1 Kudo
PinterestFernanda

@urbanbuckofficial Hi! 🙂 

I just checked your profile and I can see that the Shop Tab is already showing up. You can follow our Help Center article tips to learn more about how to organize your catalog, as well as how to promote your product groups.  

Give us a shout if you need anything. 

1 Kudo
dukaktu16

Thats good

0 Kudos