Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How can I resolve this issue with the Woocommerce Plugin?

LONOVE_UK
Just visiting
Labels (3)

I installed Pinterest Plugin for woocommerce as per below link instruction, but I am facing following errors. 

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/link-your-woocommerce-and-pinterest-accounts

LONOVE_UK_0-1671292221505.png

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestSusana

Hi @LONOVE_UK and welcome to the PBC!

I've checked your website and tested a few Page Visits and Add to Cart events and it seems like the Add to Cart event is not working as expected. This is causing your tag health to be considered faulty. I'm not able to check your Checkout event but you can use the Pinterest Tag Helper to help you test it.

Since you're using the Pinterest for WooCommerce Plugin, I would recommend reaching out to WooCommerce about this issue so they can assist you in fixing the Pinterest Tag.

I hope this was helpful! Let us know if we can help you further!

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
5 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi Welcome to the PBC

I read your post and sorry to see your having difficulties.

I am link to an article written by another Pioneer @andrealidesigns that might help you resolve this issue.

How to Get Started as a Product Seller on Pinterest 

I have shared this article with a number of community members and have had positive feedback.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@LONOVE_UK sorry to hear you're having issues.

Here is an article created by one of our PBC managers @PinterestJazmin, which covers a workshop on the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension. During this event, the Pinterest team covered installation, requirements, addressed frequently asked questions, and troubleshooting topics. 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/articles/woocommerce-workshop-faq-recap/ta-p/32277

Thank you @bodymindmood for including my article as well. 

Please let us know if these resources helped and if your tags are successfully installed. 🤓📌

2 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @LONOVE_UK and welcome to the PBC!

I've checked your website and tested a few Page Visits and Add to Cart events and it seems like the Add to Cart event is not working as expected. This is causing your tag health to be considered faulty. I'm not able to check your Checkout event but you can use the Pinterest Tag Helper to help you test it.

Since you're using the Pinterest for WooCommerce Plugin, I would recommend reaching out to WooCommerce about this issue so they can assist you in fixing the Pinterest Tag.

I hope this was helpful! Let us know if we can help you further!

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@andrealidesigns 

No worries - thank you for replying the link you provided was really good I took a look at it very helpful.

Lisa

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Anytime @bodymindmood! Happy to help! Thanks for tagging me, as always. 🤓📌

1 Kudo