Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Fix outstanding issues to rejoin the Verified Merchant Program

SmallDogSilver
Just visiting

Everything is showing as completed on my side - but I am still seeing 'Fix outstanding issues to rejoin the Verified Merchant Program' 

I can't see anything in a previously raised question that looks like it would solve this - the original error wasn't about tags, it was about a catalog (for no obvious reason as the feed is still active with no errors).

I have sent an email - but any pointers on how to fix this would be great!

2 Kudos
5 Replies
designed_lyfe
Just visiting

This seems to be a recurring theme amongst a few of us. We went from verified for a long time then suddenly violations came out but they are so vague. Especially if we know nothing has changed on our stores main website.

0 Kudos
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

can you please let me know how many products you have published so far on your site and how many of them are on sale before and now...

0 Kudos
SmallDogSilver
Just visiting

I’d need to check the amount of products - somewhere in the region of 400 including variations I think. None are on sale (eg have been marked down). 

0 Kudos
abcfashionstore
Just visiting

How long did it take to receive your appeal response? I'm having the same issue. We've been on Pinterest for years, and we use have 10M+ monthly viewers. They didn't even let me know we were breaking any guidelines, and I happen to notice it. I emailed their customer service with 0 help because their guidelines are so vague. I submitted an appeal 5 days ago, but I don't even know if they've received it yet.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us about the Verified Merchant Program.
You can make sure your account is compliant to VMP's requirements by checking this Help Center article that specify them. 
We had a VMP Workshop with the Pinterest team, where you can check some frequently asked questions and troubleshooting topics that may help you. 
Regarding the Merchant Guidelines, please review them here and make sure that your shop is in accordance. 

0 Kudos