Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Directory catalog

trinarosh
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Good afternoon My directory has been blocked for a whole month now. A whole month of technical support does not help to solve the problem! I only get template emails that my site doesn't match your seller reps and they can't give me more information! How is that????? Why can't I find out the reason for blocking? How can I fix it if they don't tell me about it? I have already read your rules 100 times and I believe that my site complies with all the rules. Moreover, for almost a year, the catalog was published and everything was in order! Until a month ago, for some unknown reason, he was blocked! Since I only had 2 attempts.I used them while trying to find the problem myself! But I again received an email that my site does not meet the requirements! And that this was my last attempt at an appeal! You just had to name the specific reason for the blocking. so that I can fix it on the site. Is it so difficult? So, what is next? Why didn't anyone help me solve the problem? I wrote to tech support 20 times and 20 times I just got a response-template! I want you to help solve my problem! Otherwise, I see no point in further work! Since without a catalog, I do not plan to advertise here. 
every time I got this answer: "In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.
If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations
Unfortunately, we can't provide any more information about your merchant catalog violation.
This ticket will now be marked as complete. If you have a different issue, let us know."
It's not normal that no one helped me for a month! This is just a mockery of the users!
Is it really that hard to help? A year ago you had wonderful support that helped me figure out a lot, now you don't have it, judging by the answers I get! In fact, I am very angry and upset! Because you are violating my rights to information! All the same, I still hope for your help in solving my problem!

3 Kudos
6 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@trinarosh 

Welcome to the PBC.

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues.

Have you checked the Merchant Guidelines to see what the issue might be?

Lisa

1 Kudo
trinarosh
Just visiting

Yes, I have read your Merchant Guidelines! And I have read it several times! All possible violations have been corrected! However, I still couldn't pass the test! And they don't give me a reason! Why???? What would I spend my time on unnecessary correspondence, what would I be nervous???? I have invested a lot of money in advertising on your platform! And you block the directory, without a normal opportunity to file an appeal and without explaining the reasons! This is a terrible attitude!
now let's go in order:

Merchant requirements
Merchants must meet the following criteria:

Merchants must not be resale or consignment marketplaces - THIS IS MY PRODUCTION! I HAVE MY OWN CLOTHING SHOP!
Merchants must not be affiliate marketers. NO, I AM NOT
The merchant must have an easy to find and clear shipping policy that displays expected shipping time. YES, THE SHIPPING POLICY IS VERY CLEAR ON EVERY PAGE OF THE SITE
The must have an easy to find and clear return policy, that displays whether the merchant accepts returns, the process and time expectations for returns, and contact information.YES, THE RETURN POLICY IS VERY CLEAR ON EVERY PAGE OF THE SITE
The merchant must have a dedicated “about us” page detailing their business offering or relevant social media links. YES, SUCH PAGE EXISTS AND IT IS UNIQUE.
Merchants must have a high-quality website and product pages. We don't allow websites that:
Have poor editorial content, including:
Improper grammar, excessive or glaring spelling or typos
Fuzzy or grainy images
Broken links or incomplete pages
Have unoriginal content, including:
Unoriginal content within the “about us” section or product descriptions
Stock images
YES, ALL PHOTOS AND BANNERS ARE UPLOADED IN HIGH QUALITY! ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO ME AND I HAVE THE FULL RIGHT TO USE THEM!
Have domain age less than 9 months DOMAIN MORE THAN 9 MONTHS

Have domain age less than 9 months. DOMAIN MORE THAN 9 MONTHS
Force users to visit another page that is not original to the brand
Force users to register to view the products NO, THE SITE DOES NOT OBLIGATE THE VISITOR TO REGISTER
Are unsafe or deceptive. IS NOT
Have multiple ads or pop-ups. NO POPUP WINDOWS
Have pop-ups you cannot close. NO POPUP WINDOWS
Have out of date content or out-of-stock products ALL CONTENT IS UP TO DATE, ALL PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ORDER.

So what's the reason??? As you can see, I am sure that the site meets the requirements of your platform! PLEASE HELP ME END THIS PROBLEM!

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@trinarosh 

On the notice sent from Pinterest, was your catalog specifically called out as the issue or part of other issues? I am asking because a merchant often tells me one thing, and then I find out it's something else that the merchant didn't mention.

Have you recently updated your catalog?

Lisa

1 Kudo
trinarosh
Just visiting

1 Kudo
trinarosh
Just visiting

it was stated in a message from pinterest and nothing else: Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements.

1 Kudo
OfficialZorket
Just visiting

I have the same problem. I gave up 3 months ago. I hope you are lucky and get your VMP back. Good luck!

0 Kudos