Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Catalogs not working

peepthevisuals
Just visiting

Hope someone can help.

My shop tab stopped showing my product pins a few weeks back, apparently due to some issue with the catalog I uploaded. It had been working fine for weeks and then all of a sudden it wasn't working anymore. When I attempted to pause the data source refresh, a message keeps popping up saying Oops! Sorry there was an error.

At that point all I wanted to do was shut down the shop tab until the issue got sorted out, because when you go to my profile it automatically takes you to the shop tab. But again, none of my product pins are showing so the page is empty and it looks unprofessional (screenshot attached below). I contacted customer service asking if they can disable the shop tab and they said they can't do it, that I have to do it but again, I keep getting an error message (screenshot attached below). 

Under the Actions heading where it says View issues, at first it was saying that I needed to claim my website which was already working (I checked). And then a couple days later that disappeared and now there's a whole host of other problems listed. 

I would have no issue fixing these but every day there's a new issue listed and no one has responded to my requests for help. At this point I'd rather disable my store with Pinterest, it's been a headache and customer service has been virtually nonexistent.

Anyone have suggestions? I'd really appreciate.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
peepthevisuals
Just visiting

Nevermind! I just checked my page and somehow it's fixed, which is strange, but I'll take it!

0 Kudos
ideachicretail
Loves to help

@peepthevisuals I am glad your Shop Tab is back up. There are bugs in the catalog feed. In my case I was told it was fixed; our tab would go on and off and seems to be good now. I hear and have seen other similar stories. and since yours just happened I am thinking it is not independent bugs rather there is one issue effecting Shop Tabs. Don´t give up but do open support ticket if this happens again and let them know about the tab going blank and re-appearing. Thanks, David 

1 Kudo