Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Catalog upload error please advise

animeteemart
Labels (3)

Having issues with uploading our catalog as we got approved. Shifting from shopify to woocommerce (had no issues in shopify)..  Any help to get this going? thank you

XML feed:  Up to date   •   Successfully generated 53 mins ago - Wrote 878 products to feed file
Remote feed setup:  Product feed configured for ingestion on Pinterest
Remote sync status:  Response error. Feed report contains no feed workflow.

remote sync status is only one that is red check mark

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @animeteemart, welcome to the PBC!

When shifting from Shopify to Woocommerce make sure to revoke the access from Shopify to your account. You can to this by going to Settings > Security and Logins, and clicking the "Revoke Access" button. This should be done before connecting Woocommerce. 

It seems like the issues you are showing are on the Woocommerce side, I would recommend reaching out to them directly so they can better assist you with this.

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with!

0 Kudos
animeteemart

Yes I did revoke shopify. And reached out to Woocommerce and they reccomended utilizing there uninstall steps which I did and seems like it still persists. Hopefully find some more details. The extracting of the .xml file did work so might got that route. However it does eat up lot of cpu resources from the bots so thats why I'm trying to go the pinterest app which might be less and also more automated.

0 Kudos