Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Catalog rejected - Merchant Guidelines

Labels (4)

I am getting messages about setting up my business that don't make sense to me:

1.  Merchant's domain age does not meet minimum requirements

2.  The second is that my URL links are broken but they aren't.

How do I fix this?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @0wpo3cpg7dfkll6nolsvykom5gr1tg and welcome to the Community!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail!

If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this!

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @0wpo3cpg7dfkll6nolsvykom5gr1tg and welcome to the Community!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail!

If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this!

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

1 Kudo

Thanks you - I have read the guidelines.  What I need is someone to help me fix the errors.  One of the errors is merchant domain age.  I have no idea what that is or how to fix it.  The second is the URL.  I have checked the URL 3 times and I am not showing a broken link.  I need help.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@0wpo3cpg7dfkll6nolsvykom5gr1tg 

Hi

I read your posts, and I am sharing a piece of the Merchant Guidelines as it relates to the error of

Domain Age Pinterest does not allow websites that have a Domain Age that is less than nine months old - if you believe that this is an error, I would follow @PinterestIvania suggestion and file a ticket with Pinterest Support.

" Merchants must have a high-quality website and product pages. We don’t allow websites that:

• Have poor editorial content, including:
    • Improper grammar, excessive or glaring spelling or typos
    • Fuzzy or grainy images
    • Broken links or incomplete pages
  • Have unoriginal content, including:
    • Unoriginal content within the “about us” section or product descriptions
    • Stock images
  • Have domain age less than 9 months
  • Force users to visit another page that is not original to the brand
  • Force users to register to view the products
  • Are unsafe or deceptive
  • Have multiple ads or pop-ups