Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

BOT reviews the application for verified merchant accounts and this BOT is coded incorrectly

thekittenpark
Just visiting
Labels (3)

I was kicked out of the verified account program saying there was a complaint. Such a complaint has never come to our company. Again, I made some changes and set up a new system for complaints, then I sent my objection to Pinterest. But this time it wrote Minimum website quality problem. For this, I have made every policy on my website more reliable and descriptive. I did all kinds of things for 1.5 months and we weren't in such a bad situation. But it keeps getting the same bot message and what it says is "doesn't meet minimum website quality requirements". I've looked through other verified accounts and although my website is much more professional in terms of all policies and returns processes and product pages, I don't get the blue tick they get. I realized that there is no real person examining the accounts. These reviews are done entirely by bots. And lastly, I will tell you an incident that I experienced; We are people who manage different companies with several people working together. At the same time, all of our accounts were removed from the pinterest verified seller program for "complaining". One of our friends contacted one of the Pinterest team by chance, without making any changes and without using any right of objection, and his account was reconfirmed within two days. I've been trying to solve this problem from the "Pinterest Help" section for 1.5 months and the result is negative messages that end up with bot messages. So your job is up to chance. For those who want to follow my accounts @4colordress @thekittenpark

3 Kudos
2 Replies
abcfashionstore
Just visiting

We've also been going through this for almost 2 months, and it's been so frustrating! We've never even received any emails about our Verified Merchant Account rejection or appeal rejection to one of our attempt.

The worst part is that Pinterest is GASLIGHTING us saying that we've used both appeal attempts when I know for a fact I only submitted one. For record keeping, I always email myself a copiy of important business communications, but I have none for my "second attempt". I've tried to contact them through multiple channels and have received the same old copy and paste replies - it's a shame that such a good platform has the worst customer service ever 😔 

1 Kudo
abundance_boutique_
Just visiting

Hi there,

Do you know how did your friend contact pinterest? 

I have the same situation as yours(((

0 Kudos