Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

About Account Directory

Wexleyjesus

I recently had issues with my account directory, telling me it didn't meet the minimum quality requirements for the site. But I have edited it many times and checked that it is completely in compliance with the merchant guidelines, but I have not unblocked my catalog for you. Is there any other way?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @Wexleyjesus and welcome to the PBC! 🙂

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations. 

Let me know if you were able to solve this!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @Wexleyjesus and welcome to the PBC! 🙂

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations. 

Let me know if you were able to solve this!

0 Kudos
Wexleyjesus

However, I have rectified the store according to the merchant guidelines, I can't find any problems, and Pinterest support has not told me any other information available about the catalog ban. I don't know what to do to appeal back to my directory, can you check for me?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @Wexleyjesus!

If you think your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filling in a ticket with our support team.

I hope you will be able to solve it. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

0 Kudos