Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Spotlight: New Creator Features 🎨

100% helpful (2/2)

Product Spotlight: New Creator Features 🎨

Creators Spotlight.png

Creators, this one’s for you! 

Today, Pinterest is launching a brand new suite of products and features to empower creators to create quality content that drives meaningful engagement with their communities. Here, you’ll find a roundup of all the new features and experiences that are launching for our Pinterest creators. 

Please rate this article if it helped you, or leave a comment below if you need more information about what has been recently launched or have questions about the resources being shared. 

Creator Product Release Notes.png

Creator Product Release Notes 📝

The Creator Product Release Notes series in the PBC covers creator-specific updates such as known issues, new features, fixes and more. In this series, we’re highlighting… 

• Major updates to Idea Pins like preview mode, video splitting and much, MUCH more
  • New features like Browse and Watch tabs and the Creator Hub 
  • New features for Idea Pin takes
  • How we’re making Pinterest more shoppable with features such as Virtual Try On
  • New ways for creators to make money on Pinterest 

>> Get the full scoop on everything new launching for creators <<

PinterestSupport_0-1634739652635.png

Pinterest Creators Festival 2021 🎉

Save your spot for the hottest creator event of the year, Pinterest Creators Festival! Hear from creators all over the world about how to inspire, be authentic and build an audience all on Pinterest. P.S. the one and only Megan Thee Stallion was our special guest. 🔥

📌: Keep connecting with other creators after the festival on the PBC! Come ask questions about the event or content, share feedback or just say hi! 

ICYMI, check out the full recap of the festival below. ⬇️

PinterestSupport_1-1634739652848.png

Create Your Take with JLo 👑

Boo! JLo wants to see your Halloween costume! Show her your killer lewks by creating your first take. Let’s get loud, people. Spooky loud. Learn more about takes in this article from our Help Center. 

>> Create your take today << 

PinterestSupport_2-1634739652591.pngAmanda-Spotlight.png

Creator Spotlights

Get inspired and learn from other creators who have found success using Pinterest. Check out our spotlights on @mycancerchic and the @theamandaperna. and give them some love! Amanda's success story can be found in this post, and Anna's can be found in this post.

📌P.S. we are ALWAYS looking for ways to highlight our creator community, if you have a story to share, you can submit via this form. 

Other resources

Comments
mycancerchic

SOOO excited for the new features particularly the preview mode. I just used that this week. 

Thanks so much for featuring my story,

Anna

PinterestGabby

Yayyy @mycancerchic!!! Thank you for supporting us, always. We appreciate you!! ❤️ 

chikocfm

Many thanks for the helpful update. Pleased to have seen how the Idea Pin Takes feature works during the event as well.

jfishkind

Thanks for the updates!! Will all of these features be available on desktop as well as mobile?

owlbbaking

Love this concise recap!!! Loads of info here and it's great having quick access to the resources. The Idea Pin Best Practices infographic is super helpful. 🙂

xzouix

Love it!

PinterestJazmin

Hi @jfishkind welcome to the PBC! So glad you found this spotlight helpful. Some features are currently only available on mobile. Please see the creator notes for more info! Let me know if there's a specific feature/update you need clarification on.

PinterestJazmin

Thanks for the love @owlbbaking! Happy to hear that you found the infographic helpful. 🙂

aloniebeauty

Hey I am new to the creator community creator of @aloniebeauty motivational stylist, and I love love all of the new features my fav is the preview yessssss Pinterest ❤️🤩 

Version history
Last update:
‎10-25-2021 10:29 PM
Updated by: