cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Profile Changes: October 2020

86% helpful (12/14)

Business Profile Changes: October 2020

Creators-Profile-US.gif

The profile is your homebase on Pinterest, and the best expression for your identity on our platform. It’s where your Saved ideas and published content lives, and a place where you can go to get ideas. The purpose of this article is to provide answers to frequently asked questions regarding the recent Pinterest profile changes. 

What’s new? 

Pinterest is introducing a new business profile design that distinguishes between content that you’ve published and content that you’ve saved. The new business profile design displays only published content in your latest feed.  This is intended to give focus to the content you’ve worked hard to create. 

Bonus: Pinners are now able to message creators directly via the Contact or Message card! 

Read about all the other exciting updates and new features available for creators to inspire, build and grow their audience in our Newsroom.

Where can I find my boards?

Your boards are now located under the ‘Saved’ tab. 

What’s the difference between Created and Saved? 

The ‘Created’ tab showcases all content created by your account. This will also show Saves from your own site. The ‘Saved’ tab will house content that is saved from Pinterest, this is also where your boards are located. 

How do I edit my profile information?

How can I see a view of just my Pins? 

Go to the ‘Saved’ tab and click on the ‘All Pins’ icon. 

What about repins? 

If you repin your own content, it will show up as a repin in your ‘Saved’ tab, not on the ‘Created’ tab. Pinterest encourage creators to prioritize posting original, fresh Pins to see what resonates with your audience.

How do I change my image header?

If the header does not exist, “add image” to upload a photo. You can upload a video header if the profile has a claimed domain or linked social. For more information, including specs, please visit our Help Center

Note: you can no longer pick a board to feature or have your latest Pins appear as your profile cover. 

How do I get verified on Pinterest?

Why can’t I feature my boards? 

Pinterest wants to highlight the unique content created by you so instead of featuring boards, Pins you created will be featured. Followers will still be able to see your boards. 

What is the Shop tab and how should I use it?

If you have a business profile and you've created shopping Pins with Catalogs, you can feature your shoppable products on your profile.

Where can I view my Pinterest analytics? 

There’s an icon on the upper left-hand corner that will lead to your business analytics on mobile.

We hope these answers were helpful. Please rate the article if it helped you! 🌟

Version history
Last update:
‎05-18-2021 06:28 AM
Updated by: