cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Answers to Business Community FAQ's

0% helpful (0/1)

Answers to Business Community FAQ's

PGC logo.png

Hi PBC! There has been an increase in topics that are considered "frequently asked questions". Gabby and I wanted to make sure that the information for each of these common issues is easy to find so that you have a fast way to get help.

Every link in this article routes to the proper team which should shorten response time. 

My issue is:

• My account has been blocked for spam
  • My account was wrongfully suspended
  • My account was blocked for spam but is now unblocked
    • I submit a ticket and was told everything is fine now but my analytics haven’t recovered and it’s been weeks. While the PBC isn’t a staffed support resource we are committed to doing what we can to help. Send a private message with your ticket number to @PinterestJanice or @PinterestGabby  so we can escalate with internal teams. You can find your ticket # in the email you received from our support team. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.00.28 PM.png

• My analytics have dropped substantially
    • Oftentimes, fluctuations can result from changes in seasonality, related interests for content, format type, engagement rates, or updates that Pinterest makes to our system to better deliver valuable ideas to Pinners. So, just like our users' interests evolve, we can expect the distribution of content to see natural ups and downs as well. Please review our announcement in the community regarding this for more information. 
  • How long till I can expect my account analytics to return to normal?
    • Regrettably, PBC is unable to provide assistance with this line of inquiry. If you have questions or concerns, please file a ticket with our support team. 
  • I haven’t received a response to my ticket and it’s been days/weeks
    • While the PBC isn’t a staffed support resource we are committed to doing what we can to help. Send @PinterestGabby or @PinterestJanice  a private message with your ticket number so we can escalate with internal teams.

Labels (1)
Version history
Revision #:
10 of 10
Last update:
‎08-20-2020 12:09 PM
Updated by: