Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introducing our Pinterest Pioneers Spring Cohort! 🎉

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

Hi PBC, we are thrilled to announce that our Pinterest Pioneers program is continuing to grow! The Pioneers are engaged and experienced community members who share their passion for Pinterest and help other find success on the platform. 

We're excited to welcome three new amazing Pioneers as part of our Spring cohort! 🌷Please give a warm PBC welcome to your newest Pioneers! 

• @hellohomegirl - "Pinterest helps drive folks to my blog where I explore home decor, DIY home renovation, organization ideas, and some occasional lessons in home ownership in depth. Additionally, I use Pinterest to both generate and contribute ideas in a positive context."
  • @budgetwithmel - "I run a personal finance blog helping women everywhere develop financial literacy and confidence to take control of their personal finances. I use Pinterest to inspire and educate others using my experience as a former CPA, now SAHM to 3!"
  • @mulberrycolors - "Being creative makes me happy, and sharing it fuels my creativity!"

This cohort was selected for their product knowledge, positivity, and willingness to help others! Our Pioneers bring a community spirit to the PBC by engaging in the forums and chat boards to help fellow creators and businesses find success on Pinterest. Our Pioneers generously contribute product knowledge, tips & tricks, and best practices. Best of all, the Pioneers are creators and business owners just like you!

To learn more about the program check out our FAQ article. If you are interested in becoming a Pioneer please complete the application form to be considered for our next cohort. 

11 Kudos
5 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome @mulberrycolors @budgetwithmel @hellohomegirl ! Happy you are here!

4 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@hellohomegirl @budgetwithmel @mulberrycolors Congratulations!!!! I was the last cohort and it's been a blast!  I remember that excited yet nervous feeling.  You are all going to do an amazing job of helping community members and I'm so happy you are here! WELCOME!!!!

4 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks so much @michaelbliss @jenvazquezmedia !

5 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello and welcome @hellohomegirl @budgetwithmel @mulberrycolors ! 😁

2 Kudos
bridaljess
Just visiting

Congrats everyone! 

1 Kudo