Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Idea pin stickers pin clicks

heatherfarrisco
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (2)

I had a member of my paid community come to me and ask how to see if someone clicks a sticker on an idea pin -- where does this metric get tracked?

I was thinking we should find the product pin that is created on our profiles and view those pin clicks and outbound clicks to see what happened from the idea pin.

Am I on the right track here? Happy to film a video explaining better what I'm asking if necessary. Just wanted to do some huddling with fellow experts to see what you thought.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestSusana

Hi all!
Right now, reporting for the clicks to the product tags is not available but, the team is aware of the demand for this feature and it's currently working on it! 😊

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
5 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi, @heatherfarrisco! The only mention I've seen of this in this post from 2021: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/articles/announcing-product-tagging-and-affiliate-partnerships-on...

It says: 

Where can I find analytics on my product tags?

In-app reporting will not be available for now, but we’re working on launching this soon. 

So.... I wonder if this is still coming?

1 Kudo
PinterestSusana

Hi all!
Right now, reporting for the clicks to the product tags is not available but, the team is aware of the demand for this feature and it's currently working on it! 😊

3 Kudos
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

For now I think of it as a correlation metric (if you're tagging your own catalog products). In theory, if you're utilizing more product tags than it's safe to expect your overall Product Pin performance metrics to see a boost. 

1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Good question. Glad you asked to get that update.

0 Kudos
freshpinning

Hi Heather! I don't know if you already knew this, but if you go to www.pinterest.com/username/_products_you_tagged/ you can see all the pins that Pinterest created for your tagged products.  

0 Kudos