Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Application for pinterest pioneer community

pontaapins
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Hey, it's me Pontaa from pontaapins & I work as a Pinterest Manager. If I would be able to join this group it will be very helpful for me & my clients to get most out of pinterest platform as a creative blogger. Looking forward to create more on Pinterest.

Best regards,
Pontaa

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pontaapins welcome to the PBC! Thanks for expressing your interest in the Pinterest Pioneers program. Check out our FAQ article to learn more and submit your application here.

New Pioneer cohorts are added on a rolling basis. If you are a good fit a member of our community team will follow-up with you via email. Members are chosen based on their contributions in the community and their demonstrated knowledge of Pinterest products. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pontaapins welcome to the PBC! Thanks for expressing your interest in the Pinterest Pioneers program. Check out our FAQ article to learn more and submit your application here.

New Pioneer cohorts are added on a rolling basis. If you are a good fit a member of our community team will follow-up with you via email. Members are chosen based on their contributions in the community and their demonstrated knowledge of Pinterest products. Thanks!

4 Kudos