It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Pinterest TV Tips 💡 How to Go Live on Pinterest TV

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

GettyImages-1278937607 (1).jpg

Hi TV Community! Happy Tuesday 😊.

We’re back with the latest tips and today we’re spotlighting how to go live on Pinterest TV.

If you’re a creator looking to host your own episode on Pinterest TV, you’re in luck! We’re always looking for creators to go live on Pinterest TV. All creators are eligible to apply using the link below. We evaluate applications based on your idea’s feasibility for the live format, including your content quality. As of now, we’re supporting episodes filmed in English.

>> Apply to Join Pinterest TV <<

5 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Follow_My_Fashion, thanks for reporting this. Are you running into a specific error message on your end? Let me know so I can escalate this to our team. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
14 Replies
hellohomegirl
Loves to help

Hi @PinterestJoan ! I see that you have lives on how to go live on Pinterest TV. I would love to replay it to get a better idea of how it goes. However, the replays aren't available in their entirety. Is it possible to rewatch the how to go live episodes or is that something that we can only watch live?

Thank you kindly! ♥️

0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hellohomegirl! I saw your other post and responded, but in case you wanted to watch other previous lives, you can rewatch them on our Pinterest TV page here. Let me know if you have any other questions!

1 Kudo
Follow_My_Fashion
Posts regularly

cannot go live applications are under review i try to second time but its show me some error i cannot submit request 

Darshana Dilshan
0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Follow_My_Fashion, thanks for reporting this. Are you running into a specific error message on your end? Let me know so I can escalate this to our team. Thank you.

1 Kudo
LuzandMel
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestJoan , do you know how long it normally takes to get approved for Pinterest TV?

0 Kudos
hbbsweet
Just visiting

What is API ?? It shows up when I try to apply to go live

0 Kudos
Follow_My_Fashion
Posts regularly

This Is Error Message 

Error a Problem Occurred While Submitting Your Application Please Try Again 

Keep Showing This Message Please Help ? ? 

Darshana Dilshan
0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hbbsweet @Follow_My_Fashion, thanks for flagging this. The link should work when using a desktop rather than a mobile device, so I recommend giving it a try on a computer or laptop. Let me know if this resolves the issue!

1 Kudo
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LuzandMel! It typically takes up to 72 hours for the approval process, but there are some cases where it might take a little bit longer. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos