Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Re: PBC Spotlight: Be Bold With Katah

jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
1 0 725

unnamed (11).jpg

Kathleen Aharonian, Small Business, Creator

📍 Location: Los Angeles, CA 

💬 Description of business: Embodiment Coaching Services For Women 

📌 Pinterest profile: https://www.pinterest.com/beboldwithkatah/ 

👤 Community profile: About Beboldwithkatah | Pinterest Business Community

Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself and how you started using Pinterest!

I am Kathleen Aharonian. An embodiment coach for women with a focus on self love and manifestation. I am a dog mom to three rescue babies Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Coco. I love spending time connecting with + playing with my inner child, going to theme parks especially Disneyland/Six Flags, traveling and visiting cute little coffee shops. I have used Pinterest for many years putting myself in beautiful photos and Pins. Very recently I got this download to start using it for my business and it’s been amazing since! I love seeing my work up where so many people can find and benefit from it for years to come!

What are some of your business goals? How has Pinterest helped you reach your goals?

A few of my business goals are reaching and signing on more aligned clients. I have a few different services like 1:1 coaching, my 6 week container “Vibe With Love,” my 4 month program “Bold Behavior,” and I host monthly Full Moon Manifestation Breathwork Circles. My dream is to reach even more women who I know will benefit and forever be changed by this work. Pinterest has been helping me get even more eyes on my work which has always been a goal for me. The more people I reach the more people benefit and feel supported on their journey. 

Why did you join the PBC? What have you found that’s been valuable about being a member? 

I believe community is so important for growth. We can't do all this on our own and having that support is so beneficial and it’s also what my work is all about. I know I’ve been able to accomplish a lot on my own but I’ve gotten there so much quicker with the help of so many other people. Which I am so grateful for. So if anyone is looking for that support as well on another level, come join my community. I’ve loved being able to post my questions up and getting numerous answers and viewpoints from people who are actually in it! You can always take what works for you and leave what doesn’t. I attended the first breakout session that was hosted the other day for the Creator Community and I found it very nice to be able to meet everyone face to face. 

If you could request ANY feature for Pinterest, what would be #1 on your wishlist? 

I’d love to be able to connect with my audience by posting stories like on IG/FB and share real time behind the scenes in my life etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for sharing your Pinterest journey with us, @beboldwithkatah

**If you're interested in being featured on the PBC in our next spotlight, please fill out this form.**

9 Comments
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@beboldwithkatah  I like how you said 'the more people I reach the more people benefit and feel supported on their journey', thanks for sharing!

bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@beboldwithkatah 

I love how you don't let fear stop you I think that is such a great attitude to have especially on Pinterest TV - Support you 100%...just keep being BOLD! Lisa

beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Thank you for this awesome opportunity to be featured! One of so many reasons I love Pinterest. And for the sweet comments. @michaelbliss @bodymindmood

jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJoan love this so much! Not sure how I missed it.  What a great interview! Congrats @beboldwithkatah 

beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Thank you so much @jenvazquezmedia! Always feels good when someone comments and lets me know they found my work helpful. Would love to hear what was your biggest takeaway? Favorite part? ❤️

whirlspot
Just visiting

This is insightful

jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Bravo @whirlspot @for being brave and pushing through. Your story is inspiring!! Keep up the great work!!

beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

@whirlspot Thank you! Which part did you find helpful?

chicihinsta
Just visiting

I am grateful for this incredible opportunity to be featured! It is just one of many reasons why I adore Pinterest. I am also appreciative of the kind comments from @michaelbliss and @bodymindmood!...