Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Re: Introducing the PBC Spotlight program! 🔦

shivangi___
Just visiting
2 0 3729

photo-1617575521317-d2974f3b56d2.jpeg

They say that the best advice comes from people who've been there, and that's why we're excited to introduce a new program to the community. Introducing the PBC Spotlight -- a brand new blog series highlighting and celebrating real-life stories of members from our community and how they've found success using Pinterest to grow their business. 

Are you a business or creator and have a story about how Pinterest helped your business? If so, we want to hear from you! 

Why feature your success story? 

• Inspire others and provide motivation for other Pinterest businesses and creators. #knowledgesharing
  • Get featured! This is a great opportunity to share your story with everyone in the community.
  • We love hearing about successes our customers have using our tools and products so we can continue to make Pinterest even better. 

If you or anyone else you know is interested in being featured, please fill out this form. Once we receive your submission, we'll be in touch with more details. Bonus: we'll send you a little gift as a thank you for participating. 🎁

Thank you for your contributions to the PBC, we look forward to hearing from you!! 

22 Comments
Toitimeblog
Just visiting

Can someone confirm that I filled this out I didn't want to redo it causing a duplication

thanks

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not seeing it, @Toitimeblog! If you could fill it out again that'd be great. 🙂 

esperanzavaness

Espero un día ser una historia inspiradora en Pinterest 😎😊

wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

Woww, thank you for this opportunity!

I have just sent my submission, if it's still on. If not, I have just poured my heart and soul into words just for the fun of it .-) It's midnight, I had a big coffee and some sweets and somehow it feels alright to be pouring a heart into words 🙂

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awww I can't wait to read it, @wellweatheredco!! ❤️ 

wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

🌹🌹🌹

shivangi___
Just visiting

I'm the s

shivangi___
Just visiting

I'm the student and when I join the pinterest app I don't have any idea about it .

But after some time my pins are grows up and my account reached at high point and also my followers are increased.

But I don't know how to earn money from the pinterest and how approach any brands on Pinterest for collaboration with them .

Thankyou 💗@

squishislimes_
Just visiting

This is an awesome opportunity. I would love to share my experience and knowledge with the Pinterest community. I recently submitted mine! My story is a bit different than what Pinterest may be used to but hopefully, it's worth a share. Not sure if it went through. Hope you get to read it :).

safiinmotherland
Just visiting

What an awesome opportunity! I always tell people about my Pinterest journey and would love to share it on the platform! Just filled out the form 🙂

taylorgolub
Posts regularly

Just submitted my form! Super excited! Thank you!

wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

I love these series 🙂

Can't wait to catch up with the latest content and read these interviews! Learning about journeys of others always inspires and motivates me to think outside the box. It is certainly one of my fave ways to learn from others. After all, learning from others and considering other people is necessary for our own personal growth.

seehowgarden
Just visiting

i'm very interested these series.I am looking forward to publishing my success story for you very soon.. from @seehowgarden @seehowofficial 

Thank you

iclothesz
Just visiting

beautiful!!

sazr054
Just visiting

Nice

imrankhan09589
Just visiting

Good evening dear 

Ecofashionstreet
Just visiting

thank you ! 😍

gilvansantiago
Just visiting

Bom eu ainda sou iniciante aqui no Pinterest,

Mas o que posso dizer é que sempre encontro inspiração nos pins..trabalho com Design Gráfico faço artes para produtos personalizados então é aqui que encontro inspiração para minhas artes ..muito obrigado!

sustainablefashionofficial

thank you ♥️

noxserenee

Where the customers at lol

eleanorisabella69

Thank you so much for sharing this.

eleanorisabella69

This is wonderful
so beautiful thank you so much for sharing with us.