Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Community Welcome Guide

Community Welcome Guide

Whether you’re a new community member or a community expert – we’re happy to have you here! 

The Pinterest Business Community (PBC) is a forum for like-minded individuals who are looking to exchange best practices, find peer-to-peer support, and learn more about Pinterest products and tools. Our community mission is to foster conversation and connection between members and ensure this is a productive, helpful and fun environment for all participants. 

Why should I join the community?

We want you to make the most of your experience using Pinterest. Whether you’re a business owner or creator, we want you to use this space to connect with other users looking to find success on Pinterest. With the resources and peer-to-peer support you’ll find here, you can get inspiration from others and find best practices to help you with your journey on Pinterest. Have a question about Pinterest products or services? Want to share your knowledge and expertise with others? Then the Pinterest Business Community is meant for you!

I’m new to the community, where do I start?

The best place to start is reading through our Get Started articles. While you’re there, be sure to check out our Community Code of Conduct prior to participating in the community. Lastly, make sure to say hello and introduce yourself on our Welcome board

There are also plenty of ways to get involved in the community. You can learn the different ways to get involved by reading through our article here.

What are the different dropdown menus on the top navigation bar?

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 12.17.11 PM.png

Depending on what type of resources you’re looking for, we have specific forums, resources, and content based on our business audiences. As of now, the PBC supports:

Creators - Calling all Pinterest creators! This is the place to connect with other creators and exchange best practices. We’ll post creator updates and new feature rollouts in our Blog and Article pages.

Advertisers - Want to get support from other businesses and share tips on how to be successful in advertising on Pinterest? This is the space to share. We also have Blog and Article pages where we’ll post business updates and announcements.

Merchants - Share your tips on catalogs and learn about all the new shopping features in the Shopping community. We’ll also share merchant updates in our Blog and Article sections.

Developers - Join our Developer Community Corner if you’re looking to discuss Pinterest API and to chat with other developers!

If you have any general questions about the PBC or if you want to connect with other members, you can post in the Community Chat forum. We also have dedicated pages for the different programs we offer, such as our Pinterest Pioneer Program and our Success Stories pages. 

Comments
housseinelmimohamed

i am a designer 

liisalbjork

VETERAN

princesskhan036

Helpful 

sazr054

Ya Allah  fil my heart with you love

RoXeXt

Helpful

tinafitness72

O engajamento do pintetest é fantastico

medicinehorsewoman

Newbie to Pintrest; professional artist, animal communicator.

TheWellnessWaves

Very helpful!

mohamedzaitouni77

Helpful

Godilamber1211

Helpful 

85marihka850502

Привет! Мое хобби создание красивых вещей из гипса для декора.

HIDDENREALM_

ah! here we go! ❤️

MPBravo

Hi everybody 

marinipavingmasonry

Yes it is very helpful

anapaula_pimentarosaculinaria

Olá! 🥰

DreamyArts0

Thank you. it was really helpful.

PerswitFitnessCorner

Thank you. I have learnt a lot from this. It was beneficial.

Ccarlita_

Realistic art : )

alieslik1

Welcome, alieslik1!

alieslik1

Güncel bir isim

poppyepage

Hi everyone!

lowrain1

New to the community board. Event, wedding, style creator. 

bngsly14

Your welcome to Pinterest 

kemi_jini

Very helpful!

redleaf056

Thank you. it was really helpful.

KarenTemme93

very good

shnnnsng

Thanks for sharing this!

oasisekhuda

You Guyz are Outstanding ; I liked this platform 

PLW2023

thanks for your excellent article

justttjelly

Amazing article!

JerkTavern

Hi lovelies looking forward to connecting and growing together 🫶🏾

mehraofficial777

Hey this was helpful to me

shahzadAhmadJan

Hello i am realy exited to join the Pinterest community for new business idea from pakistan

Kenxziej

this was very helpful 

baqirali151272

this is really helpful 

Contora__decora

hello in Russia🥰

MekdesLetika

Thank you so much it's very useful !!🙏🙏

AsifAliofficial1

I am Video Editing 

alexamarthadesigns

I am a  jewelry designer/ jewelry maker / teacher, artist, painter, music composer and you will find everything combined on my website, which is very confusing to many people, I am hoping to find help here.

MekdesLetika

@Pinterestmembers

Wowwww amazing and helpful guide line thank you 🙏🙏

atoufihicham

😍👍

MekdesLetika

Happy new year 2024 🙏🙏🙏

zayanwaqas0777

Happy new year.new year new home a fresh home

fyahkoal

thanks for this post very helpfull. Graphic designer/ producer glad to join the community

JathGraffixStudio

Good morning, thanks. I am a graphic designer

millennialbella

It's a pleasure to be here! 😎 Looking forward to what's possible for the Pinterest Community!

clickworm3

I liked that

usmannajib942

Hi. I am an entrepreneur and just started working on Pinterest. Happy to be part of such huge network.  

michaelbliss

Hello @usmannajib942 , welcome to the PBC! Here's some links to get you started in the PBC:

Have questions? We're here to help.

Happy creating!

al1yeff999