cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building your community profile

100% helpful (15/15)

Building your community profile

Sign in

It’s easy to sign in—you just need to be logged in to your Pinterest Business account. When you try to join the community, you’ll see a prompt to authorize this site to use your Pinterest Business login. 

Complete your profile

After you've logged in with your business account take a few minutes to fill out your profile. You can access this page by clicking on your name in the top right-hand corner and selecting “My Settings” from the dropdown menu. There, you can personalize your profile, adjust your community settings and control your notifications.   

First, you'll want to pick an avatar. Your avatar represents how you want to show up in the community. You can choose the first letter of the alphabet for however you want it to represent you, your business or brand. You also have the option to upload an image to your profile. Whether it’s a headshot, or a business logo, the choice is yours! 

PinterestGabby_0-1588869828742.png

Next, make sure to fill out your profile basics. Have fun customizing your profile with things like your Pinterest username, a custom signature and a short bio to help community members learn more about you. Don’t forget to also share your business vertical with us! This is visible on your profile, so you can quickly identify other community members in the same industry as you. 

PinterestGabby_1-1588869828734.png

Here's an example of a fully customized profile on the Business Community! 

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 3.08.03 PM.png
Labels (3)
Comments

Totally trivial question... 🙂 Is there a way to add cool stuff to our signature or are we limited to text?

Hey @karen_whitworth, thanks for the question! Right now, just limited to text, but letting community members add more to their signature is something we're thinking about. Good to hear that's something you're interested in! Will keep in mind. 😊

I filled in the profile info etc -- but I can't find the "images" gallery that is supposed to be on the profile page. 

@nan47 I believe what you’re looking for is under ‘My Settings’. Try that, and let me know—I’m happy to help! 😃

Kelly A Cavanaugh 🙋‍♀️

How do I find the spot to add Info - for profile ... Ive found the avatar and changed it but cant seem to see where to add anything else

Hey there @magpiesprings0308! You can update your bio by going to My Settings > Personal > Personal Information. From here, you can add your bio, industry vertical, a signature or anything else you'd like to share on your public profile. Hope this helps. 🙂 

@kellyacavanaugh Thanks -- found it.

@nan47 Awesome! 

Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
‎07-02-2020 03:09 PM
Updated by:

Contributors