Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What search terms are bringing my pins up for viewers?

TaurangaCalligraphy
Just visiting
Labels (5)

Where in Pinterest Analytics is the data for what drives traffic to my pins please?

In Google Analytics I can see which search terms are leading people to my website, but what is the process for Pinterest to show my pins to audiences? I can see outbound clicks, but what causes

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @TaurangaCalligraphy, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

Keywords can help you increase your reach on Pinterest. This helps users find content that matches exactly what they’re looking for. Depending on the time and topic, some keywords get thousands of searches per day. You can find out which keywords are being frequently used on Pinterest now on the trends page here. The Pinterest trends page is a great way to understand what Pinterest users are searching for and can help you find the best keywords to use on your Pins. In order to get discovered, you can use relevant keywords on your Pin and boards’ titles and descriptions, as well as on your Pinterest profile bio.

There are a variety of filters you can use to get more insight on your performance, you can check this Help Center article to help you on this process. You can also check out these 2 articles authored by our Pioneers that shares tips & tricks on SEO: 

“How to Use Keywords on Pinterest”  by @jenvazquezmedia
“How to Search Engine Optimize (SEO) Your Pinterest Account with Keywords” by @BestFunGifts.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if you need anything! 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @TaurangaCalligraphy, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

Keywords can help you increase your reach on Pinterest. This helps users find content that matches exactly what they’re looking for. Depending on the time and topic, some keywords get thousands of searches per day. You can find out which keywords are being frequently used on Pinterest now on the trends page here. The Pinterest trends page is a great way to understand what Pinterest users are searching for and can help you find the best keywords to use on your Pins. In order to get discovered, you can use relevant keywords on your Pin and boards’ titles and descriptions, as well as on your Pinterest profile bio.

There are a variety of filters you can use to get more insight on your performance, you can check this Help Center article to help you on this process. You can also check out these 2 articles authored by our Pioneers that shares tips & tricks on SEO: 

“How to Use Keywords on Pinterest”  by @jenvazquezmedia
“How to Search Engine Optimize (SEO) Your Pinterest Account with Keywords” by @BestFunGifts.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if you need anything! 

2 Kudos