Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Sponsored Post Rates on Pinterest

thebalancedceo
Posts regularly
Labels (1)

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for how much to charge for a sponsored post on Pinterest. I'm looking for ideas for a regular pin and idea pin rates. A brand reached out to me but I have no idea how much to charge. I have over 13,000 followers on Pinterest and about 700k impressions. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
polluxury
Just visiting

Hi there!

When determining how much to charge for a sponsored post on Pinterest, there are several factors to consider. Here are some suggestions to help you establish a fair and competitive rate:

1. Audience engagement: Take into account your engagement metrics, such as click-through rates (CTR), saves, comments, and overall interaction with your pins. If you have a highly engaged audience, you can justify charging a higher rate.

2. Follower count and impressions: Your follower count of 13,000 and 700k impressions provide a good starting point. Brands often value reach, so having a substantial number of followers and impressions can be advantageous when negotiating your rates.

3. Niche relevance: Consider the niche or industry you cater to on Pinterest. If your content aligns closely with the brand's target audience, you can position yourself as an influencer with expertise in that specific area, allowing you to charge a premium.

4. Content quality: Evaluate the quality of your pins and idea pins. If your content is visually appealing, well-curated, and offers value to your audience, it showcases your professionalism and can contribute to higher rates.

5. Industry standards: Research industry standards and benchmarks for sponsored posts on Pinterest within your niche. Look for other influencers with a similar following and engagement level to get an idea of the average rates they charge. This can help you gauge a reasonable price range.

6. Campaign requirements: Take into consideration the specific requirements and expectations of the brand. If they have specific requests or if the collaboration involves additional work, such as creating custom content or promoting the post across multiple platforms, you can adjust your rates accordingly.

7. Negotiation and long-term partnerships: Keep in mind that rates can vary depending on the brand's budget, duration of the campaign, exclusivity, and the potential for ongoing collaborations. Be open to negotiation and consider the value of establishing a long-term partnership with the brand.

It's worth noting that there isn't a one-size-fits-all answer, as rates can vary widely based on individual circumstances. However, by considering these factors and conducting research within your niche, you can arrive at a fair rate that reflects the value you bring to the sponsored post.

Good luck with your negotiations, and I hope your collaboration with the brand is successful! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Hamza Ali

1 Kudo
thebalancedceo
Posts regularly

These is amazing tips! Thank you so much for taking the time to share them with me. Truly appreciate it and will use it going forward.

0 Kudos