Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Sell arts and fabric design

Shahzad1214
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hi! I want to sell my images on Pinterest. 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Shahzad1214, welcome to the PBC! 🙂

On Pinterest you can promote your business profile organically - just by posting content on your Pinterest page, or if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work. To help, I've shared some resources below for you:

- Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

- From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads.

- It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest - it might help you understand how to target your audience!

Also, you can search for general questions in our Help Center, there's lots of other information about other products there! I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Shahzad1214, welcome to the PBC! 🙂

On Pinterest you can promote your business profile organically - just by posting content on your Pinterest page, or if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work. To help, I've shared some resources below for you:

- Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

- From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads.

- It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest - it might help you understand how to target your audience!

Also, you can search for general questions in our Help Center, there's lots of other information about other products there! I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

1 Kudo