Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Promoting Products on Pinterest

notesbydan
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hello all! I was wondering if someone could give me some advice for promoting my products on Pinterest! I have been trying to be consistent with posting Idea Pins with my products daily and definitely noticed some growth in my impressions/engagements/pin clicks. However, I still am hoping to find ways to use my pins to actually drive customers to my store! Does anyone have any insight on how to improve pins, increase Pinterest following/potential customers, etc.?

For context, I have an Etsy shop for digital downloads, specifically focused on medical binder printables to help organize medical history and to manage chronic illnesses easier! Does anyone have any ideas on how to specifically appeal to my audience more? notesbydan.etsy.com. 

Thanks so much in advance! I am super excited to be more active on Pinterest and to learn more about how to improve my social media presence! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hello @notesbydan, on Pinterest you can promote your business organically, if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work. To help, I've shared some resources below for you:

- Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

- From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads.

- It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest, to help you understand how to target your audience. And this one focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions! 💛

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hello @notesbydan, on Pinterest you can promote your business organically, if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work. To help, I've shared some resources below for you:

- Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

- From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads.

- It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest, to help you understand how to target your audience. And this one focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions! 💛

1 Kudo
notesbydan
Just visiting

Thanks so much for sharing these articles! I'll definitely look into them and let you know if I have any other questions!!

1 Kudo