Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Please verify the payment method and try again

healtyhutguide
Just visiting
Labels (3)

I have been trying to make a payment for some time but I keep facing into this issue were it says Please verify the payment method and try again.I dont know why this is because check all the billing info and its all correct.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @healtyhutguide, welcome to the PBC! 😀

Please make sure that the card you're using is one of the accepted payments by Pinterest. We accept: 

- American Express (not accepted in all countries) 
- Visa 
- Mastercard (not including Maestro cards) 
- Discover (US only) 
- JCB (Japan only) 

We do not accept prepaid cards, Paypal, or cards not listed. 

You can check this Help Center article that lists the issuing countries we accept. And this article that'll list the declined payments.

Let us know if you need help with anything else!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @healtyhutguide, welcome to the PBC! 😀

Please make sure that the card you're using is one of the accepted payments by Pinterest. We accept: 

- American Express (not accepted in all countries) 
- Visa 
- Mastercard (not including Maestro cards) 
- Discover (US only) 
- JCB (Japan only) 

We do not accept prepaid cards, Paypal, or cards not listed. 

You can check this Help Center article that lists the issuing countries we accept. And this article that'll list the declined payments.

Let us know if you need help with anything else!

0 Kudos
healtyhutguide
Just visiting
1 Kudo
PinkFlashBD001

Hi @PinterestIvania

I also have the same issues . But, i have provided Visa card details. My card is also debit card. But, i have seen this texts "Please verify the payment method and try again". I am applying this ads from Bangladesh. Please, provide me any solution for this issue.

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @PinkFlashBD001, welcome to the Community!

Currently, Bangladesh is not an available country for billing. Make sure that you’re using a card from/within one of the available countries. You can check them in this Help Center article.

Unfortunately, Bangladesh is also not an available market for ads, but you can keep a close eye on our Newsroom where we post important updates about the platform.

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos
ashlinestore10

Do you still have the same problem, or did you get it resolved? I'm currently having the same issue. If you got it resolved, please let me know asap.

0 Kudos
zoieeverse

i am also facing the same problem "Please verify the payment method and try again" and  i am using the my "US" based card details then why i am getting this issue 

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hey @zoieeverse and @ashlinestore10, welcome to the PBC! 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, what you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. 

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime! 

0 Kudos