Pinterest Tag Wordpress Issue

havolydesigns
Labels (5)

Hello,

I'm having issues getting the tag manager working...It's not verifying my website.

I'm using the plug-in pixelyoursitepro with the pinterest tag add-on. I've entered all the information correctly, which was verified by the plug-ins owner. He told me to get in touch with Pinterest. He said "The tag is definitely in the page source, you need to contact Pitnerest support and ask them for an answer. "

The following may have something to do with the issue: 

Before I used the pixelyoursite plug-in, I used the free pinterest for woocoomerce plugin. I got it all set up and working with the site verified. Hours later, I realized I wanted to use pixelyoursite instead. So I deactivated the free pinterest for woo plug-in and deleted it.

I then installed the pixelyoursite plug-in and added the required information and this is where I ran into the issue.
It tells me I'm unable to verify the website.

I'm guessing there is data from the old plug-in which is interfering with things, but what do I know. I also revoked access to the original plug-in and the api, still that didn't work.

I'm stumped. If anyone has any idea of how to fix this, I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Best,
Casey
0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @havolydesigns, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

I have checked your website and tested your events and they are working as expected.  

If you're having Tag health issues, bear in mind that it can take up to seven days after an event is fired for the Pinterest Tag to be considered healthy, so you'll just need to wait for it to be updated. I would recommend checking Ads > Conversions and making sure that Pinterest is receiving the Tag fire information. I also checked your account and you r website is successfully claimed:

image.png

Hope you were able to solve it! Let us know if you have any questions. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos