Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

No relevant meta tag was found

alifewellnurtured
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hi, I am having the exact same problem - i have added the tag into codesnippet Header section but pinterest keeps telling me: No relevant meta tag was found.

Please help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @alifewellnurtured, welcome to the PBC!

There are a few different ways to claim your website on your Pinterest account:

We also have a video walkthrough of our Claim Website process, which you can view here! Even though this process is mostly the same on all website hosts, there may be a different way to do this according to your specific host. You can find instructions on how to do this process here.

Also, please make sure that your website is open and accessible.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if we can help you further!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @alifewellnurtured, welcome to the PBC!

There are a few different ways to claim your website on your Pinterest account:

We also have a video walkthrough of our Claim Website process, which you can view here! Even though this process is mostly the same on all website hosts, there may be a different way to do this according to your specific host. You can find instructions on how to do this process here.

Also, please make sure that your website is open and accessible.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if we can help you further!

1 Kudo
alifewellnurtured
Just visiting

Hi there, thank you for the prompt response. As mentioned in my initial post I have already tried adding html tag to the header section but keep getting that message Abt the meta tag not being found when I click VERIFY after entering my site address.

I've asked bluehost for assistance and they added the tag in to the website header on their end, but I still have the same issue with Pinterest not claiming my site, so they referred me to yourselves..? 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @alifewellnurtured!

I've checked your website and was not able to find the code on the main page source code. Since your website is "Coming Soon", it may be possible that this code was added on another homepage and not the one currently showing up (Coming Soon).

Please make sure to add the code to this page in order to claim the website or try again later when your website has been launched. 

I hope this clarifies! Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos
alifewellnurtured
Just visiting

Hi, I removed the COMING SOON page and then successfully verified the address. Thank you!!! 

2 Kudos