Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need help with advertising

hallcee1230
Just visiting
Labels (5)

Please help me, someone, I have been advertising since Feb 2023 and nothing is happening. 

When I don't advertise my rate goes down why? Help, please. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi there @hallcee1230, thank you for your question! I’d love to help out with this.

Do you mind providing a bit more information and context so I can better assist you? Any details or screenshots will help.

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
hallcee1230
Just visiting

I am sorry if I wasn't being, I don't know how to Optimize my Pinterest page:  easy for visitors to navigate, find products, and complete purchasing. Optimize your product pages, I don't know if keywords are an issue.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @hallcee1230! The best way to optimize your Pins for SEO is by using keywords!

Keywords can help you increase your reach on Pinterest. This helps users find content that matches exactly what they’re looking for. Depending on the time and topic, some keywords get thousands of searches per day. You can find out which keywords are being frequently used on Pinterest now on the trends page here!

The Pinterest trends page is a great way to understand what Pinterest users are searching for and can help you find the best keywords to use on your Pins. 

In order to get discovered, you can use relevant keywords on your Pin and boards’ titles and descriptions, as well as on your Pinterest profile bio! Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

You can also check out these 2 articles authored by our Pioneers that shares tips & tricks on SEO:

“How to Use Keywords on Pinterest”  by jenvazquezmedia
“How to Search Engine Optimize (SEO) Your Pinterest Account with Keywords” by NotABondGirl.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you need anything. 

0 Kudos