Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need advice

yourbestie09
Labels (3)

Hi, I am new in the affiliation and social media hub. This is my first time trying to create and sell something online, I literally have no idea and sometimes because of the limitations I get so frustrated using my affiliation app and Pinterest. And by limitation I mean some features are not available in my country so it's hard to follow YouTube tutorials too.

I am here for the sheer will that I need to earn some money while studying and frankly I could really need some help and guide without any charge 😞🙏 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

Hi @yourbestie09, welcome to the PBC!

Thank you for your interest in promoting with Pinterest!  

As an advertiser on Pinterest, you can categorize your Pins into ad groups that target your business goals. Running a successful ad campaign can help you gain a loyal following of people on Pinterest and drive people to your website. Check out our Becoming an Advertiser on Pinterest article to help you understand the structure of campaigns, how to create a goal for your campaign, and more. 

Keep up with the Community to get advice from other businesses on Pinterest, and visit our Business site blog to get a few tips on how to get started. 

Give us a shout if you need anything!

0 Kudos