Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I want to promote my products in the US and in the UK

infiniftyworld
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hello guys,

Please, check my tees on infinityworld. I try to learn how to start advertising with my account. Please push me upward thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @infiniftyworld, you can promote your business profile organically by posting content on your Pinterest page and working on your audience. Here are some tips for you:

Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article, and I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

If you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you to read this one here. I hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any questions! 😊

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @infiniftyworld, thank you for your question!

I’d love to help out with this. Do you mind providing a bit more information and context so I can better assist you? Any details or screenshots will help. 

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
infiniftyworld
Just visiting

thanks for give me a time.

i have a pintrest account "infinityworld clothing usa" .i completed 1 and half month i have 176 folowers and 5000 monthly impression. i make a design on canva make a this design i use to make a printed tees,hoodies,top tank,sports bra, i want to sell this product through pintrest traffic in usa or uk

please help me to 

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @infiniftyworld, thank you for your interest in promoting with Pinterest!  🙂 

As an advertiser on Pinterest, you can categorize your Pins into ad groups that target your business goals. Running a successful ad campaign can help you gain a loyal following of people on Pinterest and drive people to your website. Check out our Becoming an Advertiser on Pinterest article to help you understand the structure of campaigns, how to create a goal for your campaign, and more. 

If you want to advertise in both, the US and the UK, you can set up targeting by location in:
Ads > Create Ad > New Ad Group > Segmentation > Locations > Choose Specific Locations. You can target the location of your audience by larger geographic locations such as countries, regions, or by zip codes for more specific cities. 

For general info on how to set up audience targeting you can take a look at this article, and for analyzing and selecting segmentation options, such as demographic data, you can rely on this article hereGive us a shout if you need anything!

0 Kudos
infiniftyworld
Just visiting

please give me organic strategy?

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @infiniftyworld, you can promote your business profile organically by posting content on your Pinterest page and working on your audience. Here are some tips for you:

Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article, and I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

If you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you to read this one here. I hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any questions! 😊

0 Kudos