Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Deleted product pins by accident, what do I do now?

planetwatchstraps
Just visiting
Labels (3)

I stumbled across my /_products/ board by accident. I still can't find documentation about this anywhere on the internet so I have no idea how anyone is suppose to know it exists.

Anyway, I started moving some of these pins into boards - I'm assuming this is what you're suppose to do 🤷

During this process I accidentally deleted some of the pins, apparently you can't recover deleted pins so what do I do now?

These pins were created by the Shopify/Pinterest sales channel integration app, is there any way to get them re-created? I was hoping that as the data source is polled every 24hrs they would be re-created but unfortunately that didn't happen.

All help is appreciated. I'm really struggling with Pinterest and cannot make sense of all the different pins/boards/sections etc...

1 Kudo
11 Replies
planetwatchstraps
Just visiting

I've filed a ticket with the support team for the following issue.

If Pins from the /_products/ board are deleted, they should be created again in the next ingestion of the Catalog.

Is there anything you can do to assist as so far all they've told me is to add missing pins to the data source.

I've explained nothing is missing from the data source and the pins were accidentally deleted from the /_products/ board while being moved.

Also, I've noticed that random pins are now appearing on my /_products/ board. They look like collage pins. Any ideas as to why this would be happening?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @planetwatchstraps!

I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they have the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. 

I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Thank you for your patience, let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime!

0 Kudos