Ive recently gotten my first sale and when I am on my ads overview page it says
Congradulations you can now create a conversion campaign | Create Now| (it said something like that i cant remember)
But when I create it, there is an error that doesnt make sense.
What does this mean, because it has already told me I am able to create a conversion campaign
Hi @1theactivehome1, welcome to the PBC!
It sounds like you're experiencing some trouble with Pinterest on your web version. Here are a few suggestions:
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date. You can check here.
- Try from a different browser.
- Try from another computer.
- Disabling any browser extensions one by one.
- Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.
- Make sure that an antivirus present on the computer isn't running any kind of ad blocker.
I hope you were able to solve it! Let me know if you need anything else.
Hi @GirlGuides999, welcome to the PBC! 🙂
In order to create a conversion campaign, you’ll need to be tracking on your website at least one of the events shown to you on the pop-up (Add to Cart, Checkout, Signup or Lead). Bear in mind that after the event is fired for the first time, you'll need to wait 48 hours for the Conversion Campaign for that specific event to be available to you.
You can learn more about Conversion campaigns from our Help Center article. Also, if you can learn how to set up your Pinterest Tag on the Help Center article, and if you have any questions in the meantime, let me know.