Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Billing information not loading

damaaz_caps
Just visiting
Labels (3)

I have just created a Pinterest account as another way to try to get traffic onto my website. However, I am completely unable to load the page where I can enter my billing information. Every time I click on the link titled "Set up billing" it loads a blank page and nothing else. I waited close to half an hour and still nothing.

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WarpMode_Shop

Hiya!

I had the same problem but got it fixed! 

First I tried deleting cache and disabling all extensions and enabling pop-ups, and putting Pinterest to allowed list for pop-ups. Tried with 2 browsers. That didn't work. 

But my online store is in Shopify, so I went to Shopify admin and opened the Pinterest APP from there, so I can use Pinterest in a Shopify window and there was already a recommendation to finish setting up Pinterest connection and setting up payment details. I clicked that button and the billing info page opened, and I was able to save the billing information, and the bank verification appeared correctly. It works now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @damaaz_caps and welcome to our community!

What you are describing sounds like a minor issue on your device, such as a browser extension or blocker. For that reason, I will kindly ask you to take a few measures before trying it again:

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP  is up-to-date. You can check here.

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

I hope this helps, but if the issue persists after this, please don't hesitate to file a ticket with our team so they can investigate it for you. 😊

0 Kudos
martinem1225

Hi.  I'm having this issue, too.  I've been trying to add my billing information all day.  I tried on a different laptop without success.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@martinem1225 thanks for letting us know you're also running into this issue. Aside from trying on a different laptop, did you do any of the additional troubleshooting steps that Renato outlined above? If not, you may want to file a support ticket with our team so they can take a look at your account. 

0 Kudos
tradetongues
Just visiting

Having the same problem wrote them a email they never got back to me did you end up fixing it

2 Kudos
WarpMode_Shop

Hiya!

I had the same problem but got it fixed! 

First I tried deleting cache and disabling all extensions and enabling pop-ups, and putting Pinterest to allowed list for pop-ups. Tried with 2 browsers. That didn't work. 

But my online store is in Shopify, so I went to Shopify admin and opened the Pinterest APP from there, so I can use Pinterest in a Shopify window and there was already a recommendation to finish setting up Pinterest connection and setting up payment details. I clicked that button and the billing info page opened, and I was able to save the billing information, and the bank verification appeared correctly. It works now.

0 Kudos
krullstudio

I have the same problem tried evrthing!

0 Kudos
themobilityhome

I had the same problem but figured out the solution.. It was definitely a face palm for me . 😂

I didn't scroll far down enough and wasn't filling all the fields. 

Make sure to scroll all the way down, even if it doesn't look like you should.

Best of luck.

0 Kudos