Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest timeout errors

dhdevtest
Labels (3)

Receiving timeout errors on Pinterest API end when requesting Pinterest stats. There are a number of instances in a week. 

Error message: 

requests.exceptions.ConnectTimeout: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='i.pinimg.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /600x/1e/68/ff/1e68ff9f036b3bb5f839adaa5dee17e7.jpg (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fee44163b20>, 'Connection to i.pinimg.com timed out. (connect timeout=25)'))

0 Kudos
3 Replies
heatherfarrisco
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@dhdevtest welcome to the PBC. I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues with the platform. We do notice at times when new updates are going out or we are in a super busy time that the platform sees issues with loading features at times. I'm sure it will be fixed in due time. 

In the meantime I'll see if @PinterestJoan or @PinterestJazmin can funnel this up to the right team so they're aware of it.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos
PinterestThalyta

Hi @dhdevtest could you please submit a ticket via our Help Center under "Pinterest API and Developer Tools" section? We will be able to assist you better from there. Thank you! 🙂 

0 Kudos