Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to rank organically in Pinterest

dreamsturtle
Just visiting

If we are going to create minimum 1 pin/day. That will help us to rank. What you think please share your knowledge with us 

Thank you

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @dreamsturtle 

So you're wondering if this is enough to rank high?

1) It depends on how much competition you have and how compelling/inspiring content is to your audience. Are you producing content that speaks to their needs at the right time?

2) I checked your account and I believe the first thing you need to know is to clean up your boards. For example you have two boards that are the same. There is no need for this. 

You also need to properly optimize your entire account so they can do some of the heavy lifting. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 5.05.51 PM.png

3) If you don't end up ranking high I recommend that you purchase ads. Get free help at https://ads.pinterest.com/expert/?referrer=self_serve_biz_site

I hope that helps. 

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if you found this helpful. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @dreamsturtle 

So you're wondering if this is enough to rank high?

1) It depends on how much competition you have and how compelling/inspiring content is to your audience. Are you producing content that speaks to their needs at the right time?

2) I checked your account and I believe the first thing you need to know is to clean up your boards. For example you have two boards that are the same. There is no need for this. 

You also need to properly optimize your entire account so they can do some of the heavy lifting. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 5.05.51 PM.png

3) If you don't end up ranking high I recommend that you purchase ads. Get free help at https://ads.pinterest.com/expert/?referrer=self_serve_biz_site

I hope that helps. 

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if you found this helpful. 

1 Kudo
dreamsturtle
Just visiting

Thank you for your answer. Would you like to recommend youtube channel for learning optimization and manage pinterest account for business

0 Kudos
isabeltalensm
Posts regularly

Hi @dreamsturtle  ! Just to add to @pinterestmarketingexpert  great advice, remember that frequency of content, in general, isn't what drives the results. 

The priority is to understand what resonates with your audience in general and in each season. Understanding trends is also great to attract your audience to your content. I suggest that you:

• Research your niche: Spend some time looking at the content in your niche on Pinterest. What comes up when doing searches? What idea pins are getting engagement? 
  • Optimise your Pinterest SEO: Pinterest is a visual search platform. The more you invest in knowing how to help Pinterest understand what your content is about, the more Pinterest will show it to the right audience. See more detail about this below.
  • Make part of your content seasonal. For example, a couple of months before summer starts people search up summer-related content. So create some of your Pinterest content for seasonal content.
  • Use the Trend tool on Pinterest to spot content subjects that your audience is particularly interested in now.
  • Use your analytics to double down on what is working for you.

To optimise your SEO, here are a 7 things that will help:

1. Optimise your account using keywords in your Profile settings (Name, About, username), boards (name, description)
  2. Optimise your content with keywords: use keywords in the title, description, overlay text...
  3. Maintain an account quality: Avoid being spammy (repinning the same pin again and again for example), avoid broken links (this signal bad user experience to Pinterest)
  4. Claim your accounts (website...), set up rich pins if you have a website
  5. Work on your pin relevance: Pin to relevant boards, adapt your pin descriptions to different boards, clean up your boards from time to time.
  6. Be consistent (not pinning for weeks isn't a great idea for example). Pin regularly. Remember you can schedule your pinning 2 weeks in advance for free on Pinterest.
  7. Drive engagement

To prioritise the tips above, start with researching your audience and spotting trends. Then work on your keywords.

Happy pinning! You'll find more tips on Pinterest account.

Isabel

1 Kudo
dreamsturtle
Just visiting

Thank you for your advice i will try this all tips to optimized my pinterest.

0 Kudos