Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Policy violation needs attention

jagcouturelondon

I got this issues past 2 weeks now:

Policy violation needs attention

To continue distributing your products on Pinterest, fix outstanding issues within 30 days of 25 July 2023 "

And the issues are: 
Reason
Recommendation
Merchant's product descriptions and categories do not meet requirements
We recommend ensuring that product descriptions are authentic and match the product for sale, and that product categories are available on the website
Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements
Review our Merchant Guidelines
; Opens a new tab
 for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest

Please help me to solve this issues. I also didn't add any new data source into pinterest catalog 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @jagcouturelondon, thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail!

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations. 

Thank you, feel free to contact us if you have any further questions! 

0 Kudos
jagcouturelondon

Thanks for replying this conversations @PinterestIvania

can you please assist me what issues need to be fix my both website. Because I didn't understand well. Please check my website and let me know please what is exactly they try to say. I need your guide please

Here is the 2 website links

https://jagcouture.co.uk

https://jagcouture.com 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @jagcouturelondon!

I would love to help you out and troubleshoot this issue, but as of now, our support team currently handles all direct VMP account issues. I recommend reaching out to our support team here to help get this solved. They’ll be able to analyze your account and troubleshoot this issue. In the meantime, we’ll be sure to share this feedback internally with our team. Your feedback helps us create a better experience for all merchants!

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with and be sure to review our Help Center article for more information on the Verified Merchant Program.

0 Kudos
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

@jagcouturelondon 

I hope you are doing great. We have 3.6 Million followers on Pinterest but interest has suspended the merchant status for the last 5 months. We are very disappointed and broken with the same copy-paste responses from the Pinterest merchant team. When I checked your site, you have successfully gotten back the merchant status. Please guide us on how you got back the blue tick on Pinterest. We at Miggon will be more than happy if you assist us. We are getting the error that says 

The merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements
Review our Merchant Guidelines
; Opens a new tab
 for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest
0 Kudos