Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Policy violation needs assistance

everlastingfabric
Labels (3)

I have had this issue and unable to reach anyone to receive help. 

Policy violation needs attention
To continue distributing your products on Pinterest, fix outstanding issues within 30 days of October 18, 2023.

Reason
Recommendation
Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements
Review our merchant guidelines
; Opens a new tab
 for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest

So far I have submitted 5 tickets and all have been replied with a very generic response with no information. @PinterestIvania  in your previous response to another user you mentioned that someone will get back with details and "analyze your account and troubleshoot this issue" but I have not been able to reach anyone who actually provided me with a concrete feedback. Can you please help me with this?  

To note, this was an issue that popped up earlier this year and the pinterest team reviewed my website and it was reverified. Since then we have only improved the website even more but now faced with the same issue. 

Can you please help me with this? Our site everlastingfabric.com @everlastingfabric
0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @everlastingfabric, welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing your experience.

I would love to help you out and troubleshoot this issue, but as of now, our support team currently handles all direct VMP account issues. I recommend reaching out to our support team here to help get this solved. They’ll be able to analyze your account and troubleshoot this issue. In the meantime, we’ll be sure to share this feedback internally with our team. Your feedback helps us create a better experience for all merchants!

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with and be sure to review our Help Center article for more information on the Verified Merchant Program.

0 Kudos
everlastingfabric

Hello,

We have tried countless times to reach out to the customer service team at Pinterest via the contact form and email. We have received absolutely no response for almost two weeks now. What are our next steps to escalate this issue? We don't have much time left on our deadline to correct the issues that Pinterest is claiming we have with our website. Any additional information would be extremely helpful at this time.

Thank you,

Ever Lasting team

0 Kudos