Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Tag Health

aenhancerz
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hi, in my Tag Health, I'm getting this Event error.

Add to Cart -> Add an Add to Cart event that fires when someone adds a product to your cart.

Product ID -> Make sure you are including Product IDs in your Add to Cart events. A Product IDcan be any format that you choose as long as it matches the format used by your Catalog.

I use shopify and everything seems to be setup in fact it does track my add to carts but for some reason i am still getting this error

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @aenhancerz!

I just checked your website and looking at the Pinterest Tag Helper it seems like you have solved the issue.

PinterestIvania_0-1681124521913.png

Regarding the conversion health, it may take up to seven days for it to be updated and considered healthy.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @aenhancerz and welcome to the Community!

Please make sure that there's no manually implemented Pinterest Tag on the website as this may hinder the Shopify + Pinterest implementation. Please follow the instructions on this article from our Help Center that'll help them remove the manually implemented code.

After doing so, it can take up to seven days after an event is fired for the Pinterest Tag to be considered healthy, so you'll just need to wait for it to be updated.

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with!

0 Kudos
aenhancerz
Just visiting

Hi there, unfortunately there was not any Pinterest tags in the code of the website and this issue was persistent after my website was rejected for the merchant seller application. This is preventing me from using Pinterest for ads as I am unable to use the conversions option

Screenshot 2023-04-10 092934.png

Screenshot 2023-04-10 092904.png

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @aenhancerz!

I just checked your website and looking at the Pinterest Tag Helper it seems like you have solved the issue.

PinterestIvania_0-1681124521913.png

Regarding the conversion health, it may take up to seven days for it to be updated and considered healthy.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

2 Kudos
aenhancerz
Just visiting

Thanks for the reply, yes I just checked conversions seems to be working.

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos