Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Tag Health Issue

harveymaria
Labels (2)

Hello Community, 

I have been trying to resolve this issue from very long time, all I am getting redirected towards wordpress for help and they are not responsible for this either. 

Anyway, my "value" and " "product id" parameters are not matching ( showing error) only on the checkout event. 
The product id parameter is matching in the other two events but not in the checkout event. 
I have managed to extract the value ( without commas or currency symbols and tax or delivery ) from the purchase data layer and passed the same value to the event. But its its showing the error. Its been more than a month now. ( so the 7 days period is over) 

If anybody can help here, this would be a great support. Attached all the screenshots below.

Pinterest Order Value extrrated from the date layer. This is without tax and the shipping. There is no currency symbol nor Coma ..png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

Hi there @harveymaria, and welcome to the Community!

I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding this issue. Since this is an account specific question, I would recommend continuing working with that team on this as they have the ability to diagnose this situation. 

I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

I hope you are able to solve this. Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with in the meantime! 

0 Kudos