Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Ecommerce Guidelines

Quickeasycook
Just visiting

I want to adhere to Pinterest Ecommerce Guidelines, Could you help me please. I received these 2  messages from P.

"Merchant's domain does not meet brand information requirements"

"We recommend ensuring that your domain has an authentic 'About Us' section, functional social media links and up to date contact information". 

the only Social Media I am on is P.

Please advise me on how to comply. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @Quickeasycook!

You can withdraw your VMP application by going to this link with your account logged in.

If you scroll all the way down on that page, you'll find a button that says "cancel enrollment".

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @Quickeasycook, welcome to the PBC!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail!

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations. 

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

0 Kudos
holisticremodelcare

I will like you to look into my e-commerce request as I will need to fit into the e-commerce business opportunity with Pinterest.

In terms of 2 attempts some people like us do mistakes and get no chance to attempt, what will be the next option to fit into business?

Thanks

Sincerely

Blessing

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @holisticremodelcare and welcome to the Community!

Make sure to review our Guidelines here.

If you have already used the two appeals, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! 

Give us a shout if you have any questions!

0 Kudos
Quickeasycook
Just visiting

Is there anyone at Pinterest who could look at my website to advise me that I have made it according to VMP guidelines. Also I need help with Pinterest Tags and integrating my website using woo commerce & pinterest. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Quickeasycook
Just visiting

Thank you. I have not used my 2 appeals and I am looking to work with someone who could advise me first, so I get it right, and don't have to use up both of my appeals.

0 Kudos
Quickeasycook
Just visiting

i have reviewed the merchants guidelines and i realize that since I have not had my domain for 9 months i am not eligible for the vmp...cna i withdraw my application for the vmp until i reach my 9 months?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @Quickeasycook!

You can withdraw your VMP application by going to this link with your account logged in.

If you scroll all the way down on that page, you'll find a button that says "cancel enrollment".

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with!

0 Kudos