Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant Domain Incomplete

dvibgyor

Dear Esteemed Members 

Need your help regarding this issue. My domain was claimed and also had my product catalogue ingested in Pinterest. We made some changes to the website post which we started getting error. Now my existing catalogue is not available on pinterest any more. I get this error below. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Its so hard to reach out pinterest support no chat nothing!! 

Recommendation
Merchant's domain is incomplete
We recommend ensuring that your domain is complete without missing products, product images or text

dvibgyor_0-1654252319810.png

2 Kudos
9 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@dvibgyor 

Hi and welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I understand your concern.

I am wondering if you remove the Pinterest Tag and reinstall it if that could make the difference considering you have already made the changes to your website. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the Pinterest Tag helps especially if there is|are errors.

I am tagging in @andrealidesigns to hear her thoughts on this.

I hope this will help you.

Lisa.

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @dvibgyor ,

Here are some recommendations to try -

• Make sure to toggle your old data source to deactivate it. You can find your catalogs under your Ads tab on your profile. 
  • I would then reupload a new version that should reflect any of the recent changes you made on your site.
  • It takes around 24 hours for any changes to be processed on Pinterest's end.

Untitled design.png

This should resolve your issue. Make sure to double-check your product catalogs formatting and ensure all the required fields are properly filled in. 

I hope this helps! 🤓📌

@bodymindmood 

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@andrealidesigns 

Your awesome thank you for your help!

Lisa

2 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@bodymindmood Anytime! My pleasure! 🤓📌

1 Kudo
colorettocase

colorettocase_0-1667384214016.png

I can't click on it, how do I deal with it?

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @colorettocase  and welcome to the PBC! 😊

This button is disabled due to your unapproved catalogue. If you'd like to change your data source, you'll need to click the "View Issues" button on that page. There you'll be able to appeal your current catalogue and even provide a link for a new feed.

Let us know if you were able to do it!

0 Kudos
simplybofficial
Just visiting

Hi

I'm having the same issue, my domain was claimed, I didn't make any change to the product catalogue but I'm getting this error : 

simplybofficial_1-1686220008353.png

simplybofficial_0-1686219975318.png

Thanks for your help !

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @simplybofficial!
In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail! 

If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! 
Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

0 Kudos
simplybofficial
Just visiting

Thanks for your help. I have created a ticket yesterday and I'm still waiting for a response.

0 Kudos