Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Inconsistent traffic from Pinterest Shopping

Narotoshop
Just visiting
Labels (2)

I am writing to you to report an issue I have been experiencing with Pinterest Shopping. I run multiple stores and have been submitting my products to Pinterest Shopping since 2022. Prior to the updates, I was seeing consistent traffic and good results from my Pinterest Shopping efforts. However, since this year, I have been experiencing inconsistent traffic that is affecting my store's performance.

For instance, in the past few days, I have observed that the impressions are fluctuating significantly. For example, yesterday, I had 40k impressions, while today I only have 20k impressions. This inconsistency has been going on for some time, and it is affecting my store's performance and my ability to generate traffic from Pinterest.

I would appreciate it if you could investigate this issue and help me understand what is causing the inconsistency in traffic. Is it a technical issue, or is there something I could do on my end to improve the performance of my store on Pinterest?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,

Atik kh

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

Hi @Narotoshop and welcome to the PBC!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. The best way for you to proceed in this case is by filing a ticket with our team at this link. They will be able to diagnose and help resolve your situation.

I hope you are able to solve this. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

0 Kudos