Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How I can appeal if I used all appeal request??

fleurlovin_ltd

After 6 months I received this message : To avoid losing your verified merchant status, you must fix outstanding issues within 30 days of November 1, 2023. 

You currently do not meet our policies and guidelines; Opens a new tab. If you want us to review your status again, submit an appeal within 30 days of November 1, 2023 explaining the changes you've made to fix these issues

And  under it : Your submission did not meet standards outlined in the Merchant Guidelines and you have used all your appeal requests!

How I can appeal if I used all appeal request?? 

I Reviewed the Merchant Guidelines and Policies many times, I can confirm that Fleurlovin.com  meets all specified requirements. However, my recent submission did not meet the standards, and I've exhausted all available appeal requests without receiving specific feedback. It's crucial for me to understand the identified issues promptly.

I would like to highlight that my product catalogs are without any errors, and I haven't encountered any rejections. As this matter requires urgent attention, I kindly request your assistance in providing detailed information on the issues so that I can address them immediately.

Your prompt help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @fleurlovin_ltd, welcome to the PBC! 

If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, you can also file a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! 

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

0 Kudos
fleurlovin_ltd

I filed the ticket many times and I don't know why my website do not meet Pinterest minimum website requirements I checked everything and my website works under Pinterest guidelines and policy's! 

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @fleurlovin_ltd, I completely understand your frustration.  

Please continue working with that team on this as they have the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. 

Thank you for your patience, let me know if I can help with anything else!

0 Kudos
fleurlovin_ltd

Can you please give me short review to my website if you can see any issues on it? 

0 Kudos
fleurlovin_ltd

is the appeal requests will renew after 30 days? because "I used all your appeal requests" can you please help with this quation?

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @fleurlovin_ltd! If you have used all of your appeals and you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! 

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with. 

0 Kudos