Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Fix broken URL for Catalog upload

Hello, I open a business here in Pinterest to sell my affiliate product at amazon, but now I see

Your products will not be distributed on Pinterest because of the following issue(s):

Reason
Recommendation
Merchant's domain URL is broken
We recommend ensuring that your domain is functional and accessible
Your updates
To sub,it the appeal and explain the change you made.

I can understand nothing, can you help me please

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi @AmazonBestSellerDeals  , welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

Please make sure that your domain is not “opening soon", that it is accessible for the general public and does not violates the guidelines. If that's not the case, you can appeal for your website by clicking on "View issues".

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos

Hi. I’ve seen this in various threads as a fix for this problem, but in my case we are not in “opening soon” and the domain, in my case GoDaddy host through Shopify” is open to the public and the URL works. However, no uploading of catalog, which is a headache as we are running an ad campaign at the moment.  Are there any other methods to resolve this.  It says i can file an appeal, but there is no explanation of what that even means, it just says that I have 2 remaining.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @royalpalmsloveandlegacy ! If your website is fully accessible, you can appeal the decision by going to Ads > Catalogs, clicking your data source and "View Issues". There's you'll be given a space to write your appeal and explain that your domain is working as expected. 

The message bellow the box says "2 appeal requests remaining", meaning you can only contest the disapproval reasons twice.

I hope this helps.! Let me know if I can help you further!

0 Kudos