Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Error: Conversion source needs attention

Shopboxdeals
Labels (3)

Hi, I Keep getting this message-

Action needed
Conversion source needs attention
To remain a verified merchant, you must fix the issues within 30 days from May 10, 2023.

Don't know how to fix. Need help.

Thanks

3 Kudos
54 Replies

I'm having the same issue and honestly very confused on how to fixed the issue. I have reviewed my event history and I believe everything is accurate. However, not getting a very clear answer as to how to correct these issues that are randomly popping up unless they are all relating to running ads on Pinterest. Is being a verified merchant on Pinterest tied to running ads? Is there a possible work around for these issues?

0 Kudos
Fluffytempofurbaby

finally found the right spot.Can you help to check mine if all is fire right please.I install the app on my shopify.But still shows the conversion source issue.I got the addtocart error mainly (product ID)and others(product ID) on my end.If you can kindly check over on your end.Much appreciated!!!

0 Kudos
acovior

Hi, shouldn't the conversion source be used for when we had the shop feature? Now the shop feature has been taken away should we still have go through the following below because by taking away the shop you have left businesses with no alternatives. Are you asking us to continue to meet the 4 list points outlined below based on what? When there is no shop for buyers to click and buy? Apart from the shop feature, which allowed buyers the opportunity to see the product and want to buy now, how is that possible?

1. At least one page visit event
2. At least one add to cart event
3. At least one checkout event
4. Checkout events have currency

0 Kudos
dankclaws

I use Shopify and connect to Pinterest via the Pinterest for Shopify app. I have not changed any settings on my Shopify or Pinterest account. All of the sudden, I am receiving the same message: "Action needed Conversion source needs attention. To remain a verified merchant, you must fix the issues within 30 days from August 14, 2023."

When I click the "View Issues" button, it brings me to Pinterest's Event History page, which shows hundreds of page visits from today alone, but has no additional or helpful information. 

I have had many page visits, add to cart events, and check out events, which is more than the one event of each required. 

Is there a disconnect happening between Shopify and Pinterest? Are there any new known integration issues I should look into? 

I am at risk of losing my VMP status, and see no clear way of rectifying this. I'd much appreciate if you can point me in the direction of detailed instructions with steps I can take to fix this issue.

Thanks so much

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi all!

Please make sure that your conversion source is sending the following information in the last 30 days:

1. At least one page visit event
2. At least one add to cart event
3. At least one checkout event
4. Checkout events have currency

A full list of criteria merchants must meet to be eligible for the VMP program can be found in this Help Center article

These requirements are essential to becoming a VMP. If your Pinterest Tag has been fixed, please allow a seven day wait period for the Pinterest Tag to appear has healthy.

Even though the Shop Tab is no longer available, Shopping is still a Pinterest feature. 

I hope this was helpful, if you have any other questions let us know!

0 Kudos