Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Error: Conversion source needs attention

Shopboxdeals
Labels (3)

Hi, I Keep getting this message-

Action needed
Conversion source needs attention
To remain a verified merchant, you must fix the issues within 30 days from May 10, 2023.

Don't know how to fix. Need help.

Thanks

3 Kudos
54 Replies

Thank you!

0 Kudos
poppiwinkle
Just visiting

Hi - Thanks for your suggestion. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Now my conversions ARE showing (yay) but I still get the notification that I am out of compliance. What is the #4 issue, exactly?  "4. Checkout events have currency"  Maybe that is the problem? It seems obvious that they have currency, or how would I charge them? Am I missing something?

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi @poppiwinkle

It can take up to seven days after an event is fired for the Pinterest Tag to be considered healthy, so you'll just need to wait for it to be updated. I would recommend checking Ads > Conversions and making sure that Pinterest is receiving the Tag fire information.

I hope you were able to solve it. Let us know if you have any questions!

1 Kudo
debbie1341
Just visiting

What if you have had no checkouts since December? Can you not be a verified merchant? 

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi @debbie1341, and welcome to the Community!

As mentioned above, in order to be a Verified Merchant, you'll need to have at least one checkout event happening in the last 30 days.

To learn more about the list of criteria to become a Verified Merchant, you can check our article.

I hope this helps, feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

0 Kudos
promakeupworld
Just visiting

Hi, I am also getting this error. I have done 2-3 checkouts and add to carts but still not showing the update in the conversion health. The tag becomes healthy but not the conversion source. Please help.

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi @promakeupworld, welcome to the Community!

If the tag is considered healthy, but the conversion source is still not fixed, I would recommend filing a ticket at this link.

They will be able to diagnose and figure out the best way to solve this issue. 

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime, thank you!

0 Kudos
mysticknotwork
Just visiting

Vaguely same issue: "Conversion source needs attention" but with additional wrinkly that the 

"view issue' button yields, "

Oops, something went wrong
Sorry! Something went wrong. Please try to refresh your page or try again later."

in the meantime, I'll try reinstalling in shopify and see if that helps

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi there @mysticknotwork, welcome to the PBC!

Can you please tell me on which device you are experiencing this issue?  

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you! 

0 Kudos
mysticknotwork
Just visiting

Windows 10 machine running the most updated version of the Chrome Browser.  Looking at our transaction history, we had 2 sales through Pinterest in the last 30 days, though I don't see them know in the analytics, instead I get a 'something went wrong' there too..

mysticknotwork_0-1685721512547.png

mysticknotwork_1-1685721640787.png

1 Kudo