Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Do You Blog to Drive Traffic to Your Ecommerce Website?

andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello fellow merchants! 

I'm super curious, do y'all blog or use another form of content marketing in your strategy on Pinterest to drive traffic to your online store? What are your goals once visitors land on your site? Is it to introduce your brand, build your email list, or convert sales right away? I'd love to hear your success strategies!

@thebalancedceo @macabria_jewelry @hellohomegirl @craftsbysusu @huntercreekcrafts @melekrugs @makemeelegant @pelinelingerie @lovecreatediscover Would you mind sharing your best tips?! 🤓📌

2 Kudos
3 Replies
thebalancedceo
Posts regularly

@andrealidesigns Hey!

I'm still in the works with my e-commerce store which will be launching this month but yes I do plan to use my blogging in my strategy to drive traffic to my online store. I will come back here with some strategies soon!

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thebalancedceo Congrats on being close to launching! I know how much work goes into a task like that!

It is so savvy of you to be thinking about blogging as a strategy to drive traffic. Creating original, valuable, free content that your ideal customer wants to consume is one of the best ways to build your audience!

Kudos to you! 

Please come back here and share once your site is live! 🤓📌

2 Kudos
thebalancedceo
Posts regularly

@andrealidesigns Thank you so much! And will do!

1 Kudo