Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Changing Out Claimed Blog For Claimed Shop

ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help
Labels (3)

Hello PBC:

Yrs ago I claimed my blog but now I want to replace that with claiming my shop. Can't find a way to do that. I looked for a way to un-claim or delete the blog claim but didn't see a way to do that. I did start a claim on the shop months ago but it's still in limbo.

So how do I replace my claimed blog with my claimed shop?

Blog: printaphoria.com

Shop: shop.printaphoria.com

Thanks!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery 

I saw your post, and I hope you're doing well.

Did you have a nice Holiday?

I read your post - If you go to your Pinterest Business Account Page 

- Click on the arrow beside your picture

- Click on Settings

- Scroll down to Claimed Accounts

Click UnclaimClick Unclaim

Once you have unclaimed your website | or blog, go ahead and claim your shop website.

If you're looking to get a Shop Tab, check out this link which will give you some more information.

Set Up Your Merchant Profile

Merchant Guidelines

I hope this helps.

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery 

I saw your post, and I hope you're doing well.

Did you have a nice Holiday?

I read your post - If you go to your Pinterest Business Account Page 

- Click on the arrow beside your picture

- Click on Settings

- Scroll down to Claimed Accounts

Click UnclaimClick Unclaim

Once you have unclaimed your website | or blog, go ahead and claim your shop website.

If you're looking to get a Shop Tab, check out this link which will give you some more information.

Set Up Your Merchant Profile

Merchant Guidelines

I hope this helps.

Lisa

2 Kudos
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

Can we claim more than 1 site? If so, I'll leave it as is. I assumed the claimed blog was preventing me from claiming my shop.

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi @ArtsyCraftery!

Yes, you can claim more than one website in your account. Notice that only one of those claimed websites will show up on your Pinterest profile.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if we can help you further!

1 Kudo
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

Since probably the first site claimed, my blog, is the one that will display on my profile, I will probably need to unclaim it and claim my shop so that it will display. But if I have problems and am never able to claim my shop, then nothing will be claimed. I would have to reclaim my blog again or try to. And what if I have problems reclaiming my blog because it was claimed before?

Experience in the world causes me to be cautious and the fact that my shop claim has been in limbo for months, probably half a year. Because of this, I've decided to leave things as they are. Why try to fix something that is not broken? Visitors can find my shop through my blog and through my pins.

Thanks so much for your suggestions. 🙂                               

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi @ArtsyCraftery!

Don't worry, you are able to reclaim a website you've unclaimed previously just by following the same steps you followed before to claim it.

Give us a shout if you need anything else! 😊 

1 Kudo