Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

ssp_aibi timestamp query string?

FreshFlavorful
Just visiting

There have been quite a few complaints of people seeing weird query strings (ssp_iabi with a timestamp) from Pinterest referred traffic that is causing issues. Any idea what is causing this? Or if this is going to continue to be an ongoing practice?

Please see this thread for more context https://github.com/wp-media/wp-rocket/issues/5783?fbclid=IwAR2Je5KgF6klaPRDC3CIASmU7mdibsF23Mas2EZIT...

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestThalyta

Hi @moderncrumb @FreshFlavorful There is a pending fix for the wp-rocket plugin.

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
Thalyta.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
1 Kudo
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @FreshFlavorful, thanks for your question! I'm tagging in our Developer moderator @PinterestThalyta for visibility, she'll be able to help you out 🙂.

2 Kudos
moderncrumb
Just visiting

Same!  How do we get that to stop?

1 Kudo
PinterestThalyta

Hi @moderncrumb @FreshFlavorful Welcome to the PBC!

ssp_aibi timestamp query string is used to identify Pinterest iOS in-app browser events. It's been supported in the Pinterest Tag for a while now.

Our team is aware of the cache issue this is causing, and we will push for a fix as soon as possible. I'll provide updates as they come in but please do not hesitate to reach out with questions in the meantime.

Thanks!

Best,
Thalyta.

0 Kudos
PinterestThalyta

Hi @moderncrumb @FreshFlavorful There is a pending fix for the wp-rocket plugin.

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
Thalyta.

0 Kudos
moderncrumb
Just visiting

@PinterestThalyta  Thank you, are we suppose to add something into WP rocket on our own? Or will this just be a fix on pinterests end?

0 Kudos
PinterestThalyta

@moderncrumb you should update the plugin after the fix is accepted by WP rocket.

0 Kudos