Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Not able to see our created Pins unless we are logged in

kartelamcom
Labels (3)

Dear Pinterest Developer Team,

We as a Kartelam team have developed a feature using Pinterest API v5. More specifically speaking, we have used POST board, board-section, pin API requests which all have been done successfully and we are quite able to see the boards and its sections and pins in our profile's created and saved pins section if we are logged in as our Kartelam main account which is the one authenticated to use Pinterest API and also the one we sent the requests through it.

So long story short, we are not able to see the our pins we created using Pinterest API unless we are logged in. When any other user navigate to the our profile and wants to see our pins, they come across "No created Pins yet" title.

Here are the actions we have tried so far:
-Clear browser cache(browsing cache and data)
-Switch to a different browser
-Switch to a different device type(mobile phone/desktop/tablet)
-Refresh the access token and get a new one

If you need any more detail such as app client id and more, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Sincerely

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestThalyta

Hi @kartelamcom welcome to the PBC! I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues with the POST request. 

There are two different tiers of access to the Pinterest API (v5): Trial and Standard. If your app has Trial access, the Pins will be visible only to the creator. Could you please let me know if this is the case? You can find more information here🤗

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestThalyta

Hi @kartelamcom welcome to the PBC! I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues with the POST request. 

There are two different tiers of access to the Pinterest API (v5): Trial and Standard. If your app has Trial access, the Pins will be visible only to the creator. Could you please let me know if this is the case? You can find more information here🤗

0 Kudos